Who is Xima – yet some other affordable logo?
No! Xima is the upscale product logo of the Chinese manufacturer IPS. They were the second one manufacturer of unicycles after Solowheel and bring electric unicycles since 2013. Like Airwheel, IPS is an experienced manufacturer delivering high quality, tough designs and innovating technology. With this new Lhotz design Xima combines the elegance of Ninebot One with the performance of a Gotway MSuper.
• Xima Lhotz is the second one such a lot tough electric unicycle after the Gotway MSuper. It easily accelerates even heavier drivers as much as 19 mph. Note that that is an upgraded version of a previous Xima Lhotz design with 12.5 mph max speed (often referred to as IPS 191).
• Contrary to different IPS unicycles the driving mode is tight like different prime performance wheels. This ensures very best keep watch over at the same time as driving at prime speeds.
• With a 2.5 inches wide tyre the Xima Lhotz has superb traction bringing the motor’s enormous torque onto the road and making it fully offroad capable.
• The direct drive motor is quiet and has a longevity span not like geared motor designs.
• Connect together with your smartphone to keep watch over max speed, LED lighting fixtures and take a look at speed, driving distance and remaining battery capacity
Scope of delivery
• 1x Xima Lhotz electric unicycle with 340 Wh battery
• 1x integrated bluetooth module
• 1x US-charger
• 1x English user manual
• 1 year on all non-dressed in portions
• 1 month on dressed in portions such as wheels and case
the SUV electric self-balancing unicycle
the 16 inch wheel ,the front/back/facet lighting fixtures look truly nice in dim/low lighting fixtures
being extremely stable