The deck of the Mg is solid magnesium (no kidding) providing the lightest deck structure of our wide-deck models. The Mg has a wonderful, sleek, and up to date look. We imagine the Xootr Mg is essentially the most advanced push scooter ever made, which is why it’s our absolute best selling model. It offers a large deck which gives relaxed cruising, allowing you to have both feet side by side at the deck not like other adult kick scooters such because the Razor A5 Lux, Know-Ped, or Micro. The deck is cast in solid magnesium, powder coated, after which CNC machined. The wheels are die cast aluminum rims with our ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tire (black). Includes rear fender/brake kit.
– Frame construction: Cast aluminum.
– Grips: Black conformal foam.
– Patent pending QuickClick latch folding mechanism.
– Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel.
– Brake: Front brake with BMX-taste brake lever and rear fender/brake kit.
– Wheel diameter: 7.1 in. (180 mm)
– Wheelbase: 28.3 in. (720 mm)
– Overall length (deployed): 35.4 in. (900 mm)
– Folded dimensions: 31.1 in. long x 9.4 in. top x 12.6 in. wide (at handlebar) (790 mm x 240 mm x 320 mm)
– Minimum handlebar height (from deck): 25 in. (635 mm)
– Maximum handlebar height (from deck): 38 in. (965 mm)
– Maximum deck width: 7.4 in. (187 mm)
– Maximum deck length: 25.0 in. (635 mm)
– Maximum rider weight: Over 800 lbs. (363 kg)
– Weight: 10.9 lbs. (4.9 kg).
Sold via Amazon from Xootr, the one authorized web retailer of the Xootr Scooter.
Adjustable handlebar, contains adults as much as 6′ 7″. Wide platform provides enough space for 2 adult feet
Patent pending QuickClick latch folding mechanism permits folding/unfolding in seconds.
Large polyurethane wheels supply an ultra-fast float. Includes usual front brake and optional rear fender/brake kit.
Each and every is assembled by hand in Old Forge, Pennsylvania. You’ll contact us by telephone or email when you ever have a query or concern. Your satisfaction is our goal.